Divinity: Original Sin is a co-op fantasy RPG from Larian Studios that is set for release 30 June. In anticipation of this, they have released a new trailer which you can view above. The video does look good but this is not the only exciting feature that is included with the game. You also get the Divinity Engine Toolkit, which is being made available 26 June on Steam Early Access. And if this is not enough, then you also get Cow Simulator 2014.
Yes my readers don’t have a cow, this is true. According to the developers it is the finest cow simulator to ever be released. It serves as an example mod for would-be creators and permits users to play as a cow (even in co-op with up to 4 players) and complete a quest or fight in the arena.
The Divinity Engine Toolkit allows players to:
• Make new adventures that you can play in singleplayer or multiplayer
• You can modify the main campaign or create your own
• Manipulate terrain and edit existing models and textures
• Write your own stories and dialogs
• Create behaviors and scripts with easy-to-use scripting language
• Alter existing or add new skills, stats and spells
• 1-click export to Steam Workshop
• Add and manage your mods via Steam Workshop or inside the game
Check out the gallery below of screenshots of Divinty and enjoy this teaser. I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait to play with some cows.