Depending where you are in the world with this current pandemic going on, you may or may not be able to go out for Halloween, especially if you are in lockdown. Fear not you can still have fun with a new game from Publisher, Sekai Games, and developer, InvertMouse called Clea.
“After experimenting on the Chaos Servants, Clea’s parents have let the monsters loose in the Whitlock Mansion. Trapped inside by her family, Clea must find her way out and escape with her little brother in tow.”
Trying to get Clea and her brother out of the haunted house seems quite easy, except for the fact that you have no weapons. Instead you must be sneaky and listening for the monsters around the house and then hide and run when they pass. You must find puzzles clues so you can make an escape and learn about the family history.
- Jump-scare free horror game, requiring you to be on your wits and listen to your surroundings.
- 2D gameplay with beautiful HD paper doll style graphics
- Fully voiced in English with Xanthe Huynh (Sword Art Online, K-On), Anairis Quinones (RWBY) among others.
- Local leaderboards to compete against your friends who can uncover the mystery fastest.
- Brand new title theme from video game music great Dale North.
- No pre-scripted scares, promise. Your skills and actions will determine Clea’s fate.
Enjoy the above trailer so see what the game is about and check back in a few days for a review. Clea is released on 30th October on the Nintendo Switch.