Strictly Limited Games alone with Chorus Worldwide is releasing a an indie game called Raising Hell. A 2D action rogue-lite with stylish pixel-look offers tons of adrenaline-pumping action, underlined by bone-shredding heavy-metal riffs, as you fight your way through the ghoulish gatekeepers of hell.
Rising Hell will be available for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4, as a boxed Limited Edition and Special Limited Edition, with pre-orders kicking off on Sunday, December 12th, at 12 AM CET (midnight) exclusively at at Strictly Limited Games.
Rising Hell puts you in the shackles of Arok, a sinner wielding a mysterious bestial arm with the power to kill demons. Fight your way through hordes of blood-lusting abominations, as you ascend vertically through the randomly-generated and ever-changing depths of hell, to reach freedom and resurrect your dark master Lucifer on the surface.
Head-banging heavy metal riffs and gorgeously grotesque pixel graphics will accompany you on your climb, facing the bug-ridden Beelzebub’s Lair, and other pits of hell with different creatures, bosses, and living traps lurking at every turn. To stand a chance, you need to chain together combos, complete jumping manoeuvres and collect red orbs from slain foes, to spend on mighty buffs and talents.
- Slay in style while head-banging to heavy-metal riffs
- Vertical hell-ride: Climb out of ever-changing, procedurally-generated hell by chaining together jump-attacks and satisfying combos
- In true rogue-lite fashion, the threat of permadeath is ever present, but if you meet your demise, you come back stronger, as buffs continue to level up
- Unlock and play additional cursed characters to explore a variety of playstyles, including the powerful Sydna or the agile rogue fiend Zelos
- Fight epic boss battles, slaying ancient demons such as Dagon, Beelzebub and more